*New recipe – ALERT*
This week I made this yummy recipe and I knew I HAD to share it with you all! It took me less than 20 minutes to prepare and the potatoes and “cream” make it a yummy comfort food that still feels light and fresh!
Crock-pot Creamy Lemon and Dill Chicken with Artichokes and Potatoes
6 red potatoes, sliced into quarters
1 large red bell pepper
3 chicken breasts
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 TBSP olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups chicken broth
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
2 tbsp cornstarch
1 can of artichoke hearts
3 TBSP fresh dill
1. Take out your slow cooker and place the diced potatoes on the bottom. Lay bell pepper on top.
2. Top with chicken breasts, garlic, and pour in the 2 cups of chicken broth.
3. Cook on low for about 6-7 hours.
4. Remove chicken from the slow cooker and set aside.
5. Scoop about 1/4 cup of liquid from slow cooking into a bowl. Add lemon juice, yogurt, cornstarch, and whisk until smooth.
6. Pour the mixture back in the crockpot. Stir in the artichokes and dill.
7. Return chicken back into the crockpot. Turn the heat to high and cook for another 30 minutes. The sauce should be thickened by now.
Serve up and enjoy!! MMM!!
Have a beautiful rest of the week and remember when you eat, to take the time to sit down and enjoy the moment.